I can help you right there.
At The Petite Wanderess website, I’m always looking for new experiences and story-worthy places to share with my audience. This blog started as a passion project and is still proudly so, featuring content that will benefit intelligent visitors looking for travel inspiration and useful guides.
Blog stats at a glance: Average of Jan, Feb & Mar 2018
Each month, this travel blog receives between 8k~12k+ page views, reaching a consistently growing number of readers. The Petite Wanderess has also been read by more than 50,000 visitors across 160+ countries. Travel articles written by me have been featured on popular, readership-intensive websites like Thought Catalog and Lost at E Minor.
Hello, I’m Kristine Li, the content creator on The Petite Wanderess website. Born & raised in Singapore, this travel blog is an avenue for me to create and share good travel information.
When I’m not travelling and blogging, I’m actually a self-employed Professional Creative (design entrepreneur, conceptual & branding designer, copywriter), in addition to being an artist, occasional writer & hobby photographer too. You can check out my LinkedIn profile for details.
Views are organic. Stats as of 17 April 2018.
- 15 reasons Tokyo is perfect for solo travel (>8.5k views)
- Is Dubai worth visiting? (>3k views)
- All your first-world questions about Bhutan, answered! (>2.2k views)
- Where to go in Tokyo for your first time (>1.9k views)
- What to expect for your Cingjing minsu in Taiwan – Minsu review (>11.1k views)
- Where to stay in Tokyo – Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel (1.4k views)
- Kyoto’s secret of an onsen: Yumotokan onsen ryokan (>1.3k views)
If you’re interested to collaborate, here’s what you can expect from The Petite Wanderess!
- Thoughtful, SEO-optimized, holistically & thoroughly-covered articles of your brand
- A relatable writing voice that connects straight to the hearts of readers
- High-quality photography skills
- An audience that trusts The Petite Wanderess’ opinions & professional values
- Strong work ethics: Good communications, timely delivery
My professional experience as a multi-disciplinary Art Director and Copywriter, as well as instinctive, observational skills as an Introvert, will give your brand the boost it’ll love.
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Press trips, FAM trips, media invites
- Sponsored travel articles
- Attraction features & highlights
- Hotel reviews
- Sponsored social media posts
- Travel product reviews
- Travel writing
- and more.
Only brands and companies that fit the theme and values of this blog will be considered.
(Dear bloggers, The Petite Wanderess travel blog is not accepting guest content, thank you for the interest.)
If you’re a company or tourism board, I would love to hear from you!