I can help you right there.
At The Petite Wanderess website, I’m always looking for story-worthy places and experiences to share with my audience. Each month, this travel blog receives between 6k-8k+ page views, reaching a growing number of visitors between 3k-5k+ ones. My travel articles have also been featured on popular, readership-intensive websites like Thought Catalog and Lost at E Minor.
Views are organic. Stats as of 30 Jan 2018.
- 15 reasons Tokyo is perfect for solo travel (>4.4k views)
- All your first-world questions about Bhutan, answered! (>1.3k views)
- 10 travel tips for your first visit to Stockholm (>1.2k views)
- Is Dubai worth visiting? (>2.1k views)
If you’re interested to collaborate, here’s what you can expect from The Petite Wanderess!
- Thoroughly-covered features of your brand
- High-quality skills for writing and photography
- An audience that trusts The Petite Wanderess’ voice and professional values
- Strong work ethics: Timely delivery, good communications
My professional experience as a multi-disciplinary designer and copywriter, as well as instinctive, observational skills as an Introvert, will give your brand the boost it’ll love.
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Press trips, FAM trips
- Sponsored travel articles
- Attraction features and reviews
- Sponsored social media posts
- Travel product reviews
Ps: Only brands and companies that fit the theme and values of this blog will be considered.
If you’re a company or tourism board, I would love to hear from you!