I can help you right there.
At The Petite Wanderess website, I’m always looking for story-worthy places and experiences to share with my audience. Each month, this travel blog reaches an a growing number of visitors between 2.5k-4k ones, and between 4k-7k unique page views. My travel articles have also been featured on popular, readership-intensive websites like Thought Catalog and Lost at E Minor.
View my travel blog samples & viewership
* Views are organic. Statistics as of 15 Nov 2017.
- Kyoto’s secret of an onsen: Yumotokan onsen ryokan (>1.6k views)
- What to expect for your Cingjing minsu in Taiwan (>8.1k organic views)
- Where to stay in Tokyo: Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel (>1.1k views)
If you’re interested to collaborate, here’s what you can expect from The Petite Wanderess!
- Thoroughly-covered features of your brand
- High-quality skills for writing and photography
- An audience that trusts The Petite Wanderess’ voice and professional values
- Strong work ethics: Timely delivery, good communications
My professional experience as a multi-disciplinary designer, as well as instinctive, observational skills as an Introvert, will prove to give your brand the boost it’ll love.
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Press trips, FAM trips
- Sponsored travel articles
- Attraction features and reviews
- Sponsored social media posts
- Travel product reviews
Ps: Only brands and companies that fit the theme and values of this blog will be considered.
If you are a company or tourism board, I would love to hear from you!
Contact Kristine today at hello[AT]thepetitewanderess.com
Let’s see if we make a good fit! Simply drop me an email to discuss further, or to request for my media kit.