I can help you right there.
At The Petite Wanderess website, I’m always looking for new experiences and story-worthy places to share with my audience. This blog started as a passion project and is still proudly so, featuring content that will benefit intelligent visitors looking for travel inspiration and useful guides.
Average as per Sept, Aug, July 2018
Each month, this travel blog receives between 19k ~ 24k+ page views, reaching a consistently growing number of readers. The Petite Wanderess has also been read by more than 50,000 visitors across 160+ countries. Travel articles written by me have been featured on popular, readership-intensive websites like Thought Catalog and Lost at E Minor.
Hello, I’m Kristine Li, the content creator on The Petite Wanderess website. Born & raised in Singapore, this travel & wellness blog is an avenue for me to create and share good travel information.
When I’m not travelling and blogging, I’m actually a self-employed, multi-disciplinary Professional Creative (design entrepreneur, conceptual designer, branding strategist, copywriter), and also a Wellness Therapist in-training, in addition to being an artist, occasional writer & hobby photographer too. You can check out my LinkedIn profile for details.
“I’m going to Norway, and your articles for Pulpit and Mount Ulriken come really handy. We are so looking forward to our 2 hikes, and your articles helped us to prepare ourselves, thanks so much!”
~ Joy, reader
“Thank you for the fabulous post on Bhutan. We really like it. And I think your style of writing was very real and sincere.”
~ Director of DrukAsia
“I stumbled upon your blog posts on Santorini in winter. Just wanted to say what a wonderful read your posts are.”
~ Beatrice, reader
“I really enjoyed your post on Mt. Takao. Thank you very much for all the info. They really helped with my preparation.”
~ Connie, reader
“I like how you write your blog, really informative and straight to the point with personal insights. Among all the blogs I read on Bhutan, yours was the most helpful and insightful.”
~ Geraldine, reader
“I love your November Tokyo trip with a day trip to Kamakura, hiking at Mt Takao and Onsen baths. The pictures are so beautiful!”
~ Carrie, reader
Views are organic. Stats as of 7 Oct 2018.
- 15 reasons Tokyo is perfect for solo travel (>17.9k views)
- 10 travel tips for a solo trip to Bangkok (>8.7k views)
- Is Dubai worth visiting? (>5.1k views)
- All your first-world questions about Bhutan, answered! (>4.8k views)
- What to expect for your Cingjing minsu in Taiwan – Minsu review (>14.3k views)
- Where to stay in Tokyo – Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku Hotel (>3.2k views)
- Kyoto’s secret of an onsen: Yumotokan onsen ryokan (>2k views)
If you’re interested to collaborate, here’s what you can expect from The Petite Wanderess!
- Thoughtful, SEO-optimized, holistically & thoroughly-covered articles of your brand
- A relatable writing voice that connects straight to the hearts of readers
- High-quality photography skills
- An audience that trusts The Petite Wanderess’ opinions & professional values
- Strong work ethics: Good communications, timely delivery
My professional experience as a multi-disciplinary Art Director and Copywriter, as well as instinctive, observational skills as an Introvert, will give your brand the boost it loves.
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Press trips, FAM trips, media invites
- Sponsored travel articles
- Attraction features & highlights
- Hotel reviews
- Sponsored social media posts
- Travel product reviews
- Travel writing
- and more.
Only brands and companies that fit the theme and values of this blog will be considered.
(Dear bloggers, The Petite Wanderess travel blog is not accepting guest content, thank you for the interest.)
If you’re a company or tourism board, I would love to hear from you!